Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer – Bank of Baroda(BOB) has released a Notification for 600 posts of Probationary Officers in Bank of Baroda. Interested Candidates who have qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University can apply for the post.
|To read original Notification:||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer
|Application Receiving start from||12/06/2018|
|Last Date of Application Filling||02/07/2018|
|Payment of fee start from||12/06/2018|
|Last date of fee payment||02/07/2018|
|Call letter Online for Exam||(Tentative) 18/07/2018|
|Online exam date is:||(Tentative) 28/07/2018|
Application Fee for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer
|General, OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Age Criteria for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer
|Age Limit as on 02/07/2018|
|Minimum age of candidates||20 Years|
|Maximum age of candidates||28 Years|
|Age relaxation for candidates is applicable as per govt. rules.|
Structure of Exam for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer
|Test Name||Medium of Exam||Number of questions||Max. Marks||Time for the exam|
|Reasoning & Computer Apptitude||English & Hindi||50||75||2 hrs 30 miutes|
|Quantitative Apptitude||Hindi & English||40||50||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|Economy/ General/ Banking Awareness||English & Hindi||40||40||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|English Language||English||35||35||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|Total||–||165||200||2 Hours & 30 Minutes|
|English language (Essay and Letter writing)||English||2||50||30 Minutes|
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer
- Candidates have to be apply online for this post.
- To apply online visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.com. And the visit to the career page.
- Candidates are required to fill valid personal email ID and contact number.
- Do not use special characters while filling the application form.
- Bank will send online call letter for the online exam, details for the GD, details for the Interview etc through registered email ID.
- Candidates have to upload their scan photograph & Sign. and ensure that both photograph and sign should be in 4.5cmX3.5cm.
- Signature should not be in Capital Letter. It will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to Click on Save & Next button after filling the first part of the form.
- Please recheck your filled form before click on Final Submit button. If you click on Final Submit button then no change permitted after click on Submit button.
Call letter for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer
Eligible candidates can download their call letter from bank’s official website www.bankofbaroda.com.
At the Time of Exam
At the time of exam and at the time of interview, candidates are advised to bring call letter and a photocopy of Identity proof.
Candidates are requested to refer the original Notification/Advertisement to apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer