Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry – Indian Navy released a Notification/Advertisement for the recruitment of 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme vacancies. Interested unmarried candidates who completed all the eligibility criteria can apply for the following post.
|To Read Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
|Can apply from:||02/06/2018|
|Last Date of form Submission:||21/06/2018|
Age Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
Birth of candidates should be between 02/07/ 1999 and 01/01/2002 (Mentioned dates are inclusive)
Educational Qualifiation for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
- Candidate must be passed SSC (10+2) or equivalent qualification from recognized board of India.
- Minimum 70% aggregate marks in PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and mandatory to pass in each subject.
- Minimum 50% marks in English either in class 10th or 12th.
The minimum height should be 157 cm.
Relaxation in Height
|Area||Mini. Height in cm|
|From Ladakh Regions||155 cm|
|Nepalese, Assamese, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, and candidates from Uttarakhand||152 cm|
|Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands, A&N||155 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim and North East Regions||152 cm|
- Mini. distant vision is 6/6, 6/9.
- Colour Blindness and Night Blindness is not acceptable.
Tattoo Conditions for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
Permanent Tattoo will not be permitted on any part of the body. Some concession is given to candidates who belong to Tribal communities/ from Tribal Areas.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
- Candidates have to register on official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates have to fill application form from 02/06/2018 to 21/06/2018
- All the details have to be filled as given in Matriculation Certificate/ 12th certificate
- Candidates have to be filled e-mail address, Mobile Number. It is mandatory.
- The candidates have to be upload Scanned copy of all the relevant documents such as Date of Birth proof as per the 10th certificate. 10th class marksheet, 12th class marksheet,JEE (Main) Score card of 2018, Passport size colored photograph.
- If Candidates Uploaded documents are not legible/ readable for any reason, then the application will be rejected.o
- Take one print out of online application form and bring it at the time of SSB Interview with all certificates.
Candidates are requested to read Official Notification/Advertisement for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry