Saraswat Bank Recruitment for Junior Officer – 300 Posts- Saraswat bank invites online application for the post of Jr. Officers for its branches in Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Indore, Nashik, Karnataka, Jaipur and Gujarat. Interested candidates who complete the eligibility criteria can apply online for this post.
|To apply online||Click here|
|Find Notification||Click here|
|To official website||Click here|
Important Dates for Saraswat Bank Recruitment for Junior Officer
|Start Apply Online||23/05/2018|
|Last Date for Apply Online and Payment of Fee||04/06/2018|
|Date for Printing Application||19/06/2018|
|Online Test||June/July 2018|
Online Application Fee
|Application fee and Intimation charges||Rs. 600/-|
Age Criteria for Saraswat Bank Recruitment for Junior Officer
|Age Limit (as on 01/05/2018)|
|Age of candidate must be between||21 to 27|
- First Class in Graduation B.com preferable.
- Final Year candidate in Graduation also can apply.
Vacancies Location for Saraswat Bank Recruitment for Junior Officer
|Location||No. of Vacancies||Centers|
|Maharashtra||185||Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai|
|Karnataka||10||Bengeluru/ Belgaum & Hubli|
|Gujarat||10||Ahmedabad/ Rajkot/ Surat and Vadodra|
|Total Vacancies= 300|
- Shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank Website.
- Minimum 50% of total marks will be required in online examination.
- Language of exam will be in English only.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Online Exam Pattern of Saraswat Bank Recruitment for Junior Officer
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted||Version|
|1. General english||40||40||35 Minutes||English Only|
|2. General/ Fin. Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|3. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|4. Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
Online Application Process
- Application Form will be available from 23/05/2018 to 04/06/2018 23.59 hrs.
- Fee will be paid online.
- Candidates register valid email ID and Mobile No.
- Fees will not be refunded after paid.
- Candidates should take a printout of payment receipt and present it at online exam time.
- To register the online application click on “Click here for New Registration” and fill registration form. Then note down the Provisional Registration No. and Password.
- Candidates can change and modify in Registration form by using Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Use “Save And Next” tab to save your data.
- Verify entire application form before Final Submission.
Read complete Notification/Advertisement released by the department before apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment for Junior Officer – 300 Posts