SBI PO Apply Online 2018 Notification for 2000 Posts: State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre from Mumbai announced the notification for the Recruitment of PO (Probationary Officer). Interested candidates can apply. All those candidates who have completed their Graduation can apply for the examination. Read eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for State bank of India Probationary Online Application Form (SBI PO)
Candidates can fill Online Application Form through Bank’s website.
To Apply Click here:
Candidates can apply online only from 21-04-2018 to 13-05-2018.
Candidate should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
For General & OBC: 600/- (Including intimation charges)
For SC/ ST/ PWD: 100/-(Intimation charges only)
Payment Mode: Through Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
- Online Registration & Payment of fee: 21- April- 2018
- Payment and Apply online last date is: 13-May-2018
- Date for Download of call letters for online preliminary examination: 18-June-2018
- Date for Online Preliminary examination: 1,7 & 8-July-2018
- Date for the Result of Preliminary examination: 15-July-2018
- Download Main exam Admit Card: 20-July-2018
- Date for Online Main Exam: 04-August-2018
- Date for Result of the main Examination: 20-August-2018
- Group Exercise & Interview date: 24-September-2018
- Declaration of Final Result on: 01-November-2018
Nationality: Candidate should be Citizen of India.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University Or Equivalent.
Those who are in the Final year of their graduation may also apply.
- Age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-04-2018.
- Candidate must have been born between 02-04-1988 to 01-04-1997
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rule.
Call Letters for Examination
Candidates should download their call letter by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s Website.